2. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
3. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion and the romance in a relationship and find out that you still care for that person.
4. A sad thing in life is, you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be, and you just have to let go.
5. When the door of happiness closes another opens. But often at times we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
6. The best kind of friend is the one of whom you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word and then walk away feeling it was the best conversation you have ever had.
7. It is true that we do not know what we have until we lose it, but it is also true that we do not know what we have been missing until it arrives.
8. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Do not expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart. But if it does not, be content it grew in yours.
9. There are things you would love to hear that you would never hear from the person whom you would love to hear them from: but do not be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from his heart.
10. Never say goodbye if you still want to try. Never give up if you still feel you can go on. Never say you do not love a person anymore if you cannot let go.
11. Love comes to those who still hope although they have been disappointed, to those who still believe although they have been betrayed, to those who still love although they have been hurt before.
12. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone. But it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
13. Do not go for looks they can deceive. Do not go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile; because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Hope you find the one that makes you smile.
14. There are moments in life that you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! Hope you dream of that special someone.
15. Dream what you want to dream. Go where you want to go. Be where you want to be. Because you have only one life and only one chance to do all the things you want to do.
16. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy.
17. Always put yourself in other’s shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
18. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck a life. A timely word may level stress. A loving word may heal and bless.
19. The beginning of love is to let those we love just be themselves and not twist them with our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
20. The happiest of people do not necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the most of everything that comes their way.
21. Happiness lies for those who cry those who hurt, those who search and those who have tried; for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
22. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
23. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can’t go on well until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
24. When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.
Copywrited to:Johnson Mwakazi