1. A marriage without God is like a car without an engine.
2. Telling your spouse “I love you” is one thing and actually loving your spouse is completely another. Yes, telling your spouse “I love you” is important but if the words are not accompanied with loving actions, they will mean nothing to your spouse.
3. Loving actions make the difference in the world. Love is a “verb” Let your loving actions speak louder than your loving words.
4. When a husband helps his wife with house chores, he is not doing her a favor. He is doing what every loving husband is expected to do.
5. Husbands: Your wife will never outgrow the desire to be spoiled with little treats, flowers, chocolates, sweet text messages and an occasional date night for a heart to heart conversation with you. It doesn’t take much to make your wife feel loved and appreciate.
IF YOU AGREE KINDLY TYPE “YES” AND SHARE.
TELLING YOUR WIFE “I LOVE YOU” IS ONE THING & ACTUALLY LOVING YOUR WIFE IS COMPLETELY ANOTHER.